AIN'T NOTHIN GONNA BREAKA MY STRIDE!

aint' nothin gonna slow me down, oh no, I got to keep on movin!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

STATS

Good Evening,
Because I am using this blog as an accountability word box, I have decided to post some "stats" about my current physical form in order to track its metamorphic potential. What? What I mean is, here are the present statistical results of having three kids in under four years, dessert every night, lots and lots of blizzards from the DQ, no programmed exercise and about 4-5 hours of sleep every 24 hour cycle.
Current Weight: 146
Height: 5'6"
Dress size: 8-10
Overall Mood: Hungry (what, that's a mood)
Greatest Desire: To sleep through the night
I would like to drop about 15 pounds, fit into my super cute size 6 jeans, not feel hungry all the time and sleep about 8 hours a night. That sounds like a healthy mama to me.
Now in reality, I am pretty sure my abs are shot to shit. Sometimes we use naughty words to make a point...get over it and recognize that foul words are adjectives too. So that being said, I am accepting the fact that unless Dr. 90210 offers some abdominalplasty procedure, I must live with my "squish" as Maddie so lovingly calls it. Right now it is a bit of fat and lots of loose skin that so eloquently "tucks" itself into my bandelino blues. I WILL NOT give into the muffin top and will continue to wear appropriate jeans even if I reach my goal weight. There are some things better put away than left for unwelcome sneers of disgust upon witnessing said muffin top. I have been guilty of these sneers and would like to showcase what I mean in a slew of internet pictures. Enjoy!
I'm still sore,
Rebecca

muffin-top.jpg




6a00d83451b54369e200e5526ad8298834-320pi.jpg



2 comments:

  1. Rebecca you are doing great!!!!! Just the fact tht you tried again and did about a mile is good!!!!!I really want a DQ also!!!! oh its about you and not me, sorry. Keep it up Girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom. And thanks for the "shout out"...this girl is going the distance fo sho!

    ReplyDelete