AIN'T NOTHIN GONNA BREAKA MY STRIDE!

aint' nothin gonna slow me down, oh no, I got to keep on movin!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Top of my feet hurt?

CRIPPPPPEEESSSS!
Maybe a 2.3 mile "jog" around Lake Padden was not a good starting point? NO SELF DEFEATING MESSAGES-Coach Katie would say right now. Yes there is a bit of uncomfortable pain in my hammies and the tops of my feet. But guess what? I'm going again. HOLLA ATCHA GIRL! Not sure why a bit of gangsta love comes out in my writing sometimes but it does. I'm totally going for a run today. Word to ya mother.
Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. I get ghetto or southern when I write, its just how it is in the bloggin' world. run girl, run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dueces up!! Just wanted to throw in a little ghetto fabulosity:) Good luck on your run!! I hope this will inspire me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good positive attitude talk, lady! love, your coach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proud of you Becca! Keep at it. I start my p90x back up tomorrow. I'm in for a world a hurt!

    ReplyDelete